Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

WOW! I am amazed at all the love I get and how blessed with the weddings I get to do. With that comes a lot of work, time, and effort! It isn't easy and it for sure keeps me busy. I have some new things in mind for the upcoming year for my little business. There will be some new looks very very soon. I am head out to San Diego for an awesome workshop called Love Affair to revive my workflow, my images, my business, and my enthusiasm for everything photography. I will also learn how to manage myself, my family, my life all around this business. I am very excited for it and I am hoping that it will help me with all the new plans I have coming up.



In the mean time, here are a couple images from a wedding I did in October. They will give you a little flavor of things to come. I will be getting the full post up possibly shortly after I come back from San Diego.









1 comment:

Nancy Mitchell Photography said...

Great Job Amy! Have fun at LOVE AFFAIR!!! I am soo jealous. Wish that I could go this year but something called a new baby just won't let me!!! Again, have fun!